Communicants Class for Young People
These classes run for 8 weeks from January to March with the purpose to prepare young Christians to receive Holy Communion. In these classes we...
- Study how God forgives sinners
- Examine the meaning of biblical faith
- Learn the doctrines of the Apostles' Creed
- Survey the biblical joys of being a member of Christ's church
- Review the meaning of Holy Communion
Six Essential Questions Study
Trinity Presbyterian Church cordially invites you to join us for a course called Six Essential Questions. This six-session class gives you an opportunity to explore the basic teachings of Christianity in a venue where you can ask questions and interact with others. The questions discussed include:
- How does God speak?
- What is God like?
- What is man?
- How is man restored to God?
- What is the church?
- What happens in the end?
If you would like to participate in a course, there are two ways to make arrangements:
- You can round up a group of people that would like to participate, decide on a place to meet, and contact us to arrange a time.
- You can contact us and let us know of your interest and we will start a study with you. We look forward to hearing from you. You can email or phone us by using the contact us link on our website.